Muniya Border Yellow Triple Parrot Peacock Motif Paithani Saree- 3gm gold zari
A Saree handwoven in pure silk & real zari comes with a matching unstitched blouse fabric. This Saree is handwoven in finest natural materials in a small village Paithan (MH).
- Comes with a unstitched matching blouse material.
- Colour:Yellow, red, green 3 gm Gold Zari
- Fabric : 100 % Pure Silk
- Weaving technique: Paithani
- Saree Length : 5.5mtrs
- Slight variation in color is possible
- This product is completely MADE IN INDIA
- We take utmost pride in sourcing our products & materials sustainably
- This product is handwoven & hand embroidered in finest materials.
- There might be slight irregularities. But don’t you think that add to the beauty & exclusivity of the handmade products?
In house paithani weavers
Bridal and wedding wear
Cocktail and party wear
To avoid discoloration, store it in cool and dark place.
Wrap it in muslin or cotton cloth bag (included in the package).
Use Neem leaves or silica gel to avoid any fungal growth.
Avoid hanging, keep it folded.
Air time to time every 2-3 months in indirect sunlight.
Iron on medium heat and don't spray water as it might leave a stain.