Cotton Chanderi Yellow-Green Shibori Print Saree
This fresh aqua yellow & green cotton chanderi saree is made using SHIBORI technique. The term finds its origin from the Japanese verb shiboru which means “to wring, squeeze, press.” Unique patterns are created by twisting, folding, stitching and binding fabric using strings, rubber bands, clamps, wooden blocks etc.
- Comes with a unstitched matching blouse material.
- Colour: Yellow, Green
- Fabric : Pure Cotton and Silk
- Handcraft Used: Shibori Tie-dye
- Saree Length : 5.5mtrs
- Slight variation in color is possible
- This product is completely MADE IN INDIA
- We take utmost pride in sourcing our products & materials sustainably
- This product is hand-crafted in finest materials.
- There might be slight irregularities. But don’t you think that add to the beauty & exclusivity of the handmade products?
Chippa Community of Bagru
Cocktail and party wear
To avoid discoloration, store it in cool and dark place.
Wrap it in muslin or cotton cloth bag (included in the package).
Use Neem leaves or silica gel to avoid any fungal growth.
Avoid hanging, keep it folded.
Wash in tap-cold water
- Air time to time every 2-3 months in indirect sunlight.
- Iron on medium heat and don't spray water as it might leave a stain.