Swati Georgette Banarasi Saree
A connoisseur’s item, this red and green khaddi georgette saree has antique gold floral motifs. The weaving technique is one of the most intricate and meticulously curated textiles. It takes about 1-2 months for weavers to weave one saree. This comes with a unstitched blouse material. (Blouse in the pictures is just for styling purposes.)
- Colour: Vermilion red, gold
- Fabric : 100 % Pure Khaddi Silk
- Weaving technique: Banarasi
- Saree Length : 5.5 mtrs
- Slight variation in color is possible because of the different devices we use
- This product is completely MADE IN INDIA
- We take utmost pride in sourcing our products & materials sustainably
- This product is handwoven & hand embroidered in finest materials.
- There might be slight irregularities. But don’t you think that add to the beauty & exclusivity of the handmade products?
Vaarasa in house design.
- Bridal and wedding wear
- Wedding guest
- Cocktail and party wear
- Dressy Occasion
- Casual or office wear wear
To avoid discoloration, store it in cool and dark place.
Wrap it in muslin or cotton cloth bag (included in the package).
Use Neem leaves or silica gel to avoid any fungal growth.
Avoid hanging, keep it folded.
Air time to time every 2-3 months in indirect sunlight.
Iron on medium heat and don't spray water as it might leave a stain.