Cotton Chanderi Madder Red White Vegetable Dye Dabu Saree
This madder red & white cotton chanderi saree is made using Dabu technique using vegetable dyes. Dabu is an age-old hand block printing technique, curated from the towns of Bagru and Akola, Rajasthan. This magnificent art of mud resists hand block printing represents a mix of ethnic and nature-inspired designs, ranging from bootis and leaves to fruits, birds, geometry and animal designs.
- Comes with a unstitched matching blouse material.
- Colour:Madder red and white
- Fabric : Pure Cotton and Silk
- Handcraft Used: Dabu Handblock Print
- Saree Length : 5.5mtrs
- Slight variation in color is possible
- This product is completely MADE IN INDIA
- We take utmost pride in sourcing our products & materials sustainably
- This product is hand-crafted in finest materials.
- There might be slight irregularities. But don’t you think that add to the beauty & exclusivity of the handmade products?
Chippa Community of Bagru
Cocktail and party wear
To avoid discoloration, store it in cool and dark place.
Wrap it in muslin or cotton cloth bag (included in the package).
Use Neem leaves or silica gel to avoid any fungal growth.
Avoid hanging, keep it folded.
Wash in tap-cold water
- Air time to time every 2-3 months in indirect sunlight.
- Iron on medium heat and don't spray water as it might leave a stain.