Double Ikat Green Blue Zigzag Pattern Handwoven Patola
SILK MARK CERTIFIED
HANDLOOM MARK CERTIFIED
- This Fresh Green Design double Ikat saree is a connoisseur’s item. The ikat weaving technique is one of the most intricate and meticulously curated textiles which involves mathematical calculations as well. It takes about 3-4 months for 4-5 weavers to weave one saree. This comes with unstitched blouse material. (Blouse in the pictures is just for styling purposes.)
- Colour: Green, gold
- Fabric: 100 % Pure Silk
- Weaving technique: Double Ikat
- Saree Length: 5.5 meters
- Slight variation in colour is possible because of the different devices we use
- This product is completely MADE IN INDIA
- We take the utmost pride in sourcing our products & materials sustainably
- This product is handwoven & hand-embroidered in the finest materials.
- There might be slight irregularities. But don’t you think that add to the beauty & exclusivity of the handmade products?
Vaarasa in house design & HANDWOVEN BY WEAVERS OF TELANGANA
- Bridal and wedding wear
- Wedding guest
- Cocktail and party wear
- Dressy Occasion
- Casual or office wear wear
To avoid discolouration, store it in a cool and dark place.
Wrap it in a muslin or cotton cloth bag (included in the package).
Use Neem leaves or silica gel to avoid any fungal growth.
Avoid hanging, keep it folded.
Air from time to time every 2-3 months in indirect sunlight.
Iron on medium heat and don't spray water as it might leave a stain.