House Of Vaarasa
Handwoven Purple & Gold Paithani Saree With Floral Motifs
This Handwoven Purple & Gold Paithani Saree features elegant floral motifs with intricate weaving techniques. This Saree is handwoven in finest natural materials in a small village Paithan (MH). This saree is a classic example of the traditional Paithani artistry, crafted with handwoven silk that is soft to the touch. Perfect for special occasions, these sarees are sure to make a statement.
- Comes with a unstitched matching blouse material.
- Colour: Purple & Real Zari
- Fabric : 100 % Pure Silk, Soft Fine Cotton
- Weaving technique: Paithani (Richest Gold Brocade Of Maharashtra)
- Saree Length : 5.5mtrs
- Slight variation in color is possible
- This product is completely MADE IN INDIA
- We take utmost pride in sourcing our products & materials sustainably
- This product is handwoven & hand embroidered in finest materials.
- There might be slight irregularities. But don’t you think that add to the beauty & exclusivity of the handmade products?
In house paithani weavers
Bridal and wedding wear
Cocktail and party wear
To avoid discoloration, store it in cool and dark place.
Wrap it in muslin or cotton cloth bag (included in the package).
Use Neem leaves or silica gel to avoid any fungal growth.
Avoid hanging, keep it folded.
Air time to time every 2-3 months in indirect sunlight.
Iron on medium heat and don't spray water as it might leave a stain.